ZetaTalk: Genetic Contributions
Note: written by Jul 15, 1995. Planet X and the 12th Planet are one and the same.
The Nordics and Pleiadeans are considered human in appearance, but in fact it is the humans who are Nordic and Pleidean in appearance, as they came first! The
Nordics did indeed contribute to mankind's genetic background, as did the Pleiadeans and many, many other alien races. The race we refer to as the Gods of
Mount Olympus, and some input from Reptilian races, early on, are notable contributors. Each made their mark on humans.
- The Nordics are tall in stature and appear physically fit, the form many on Earth would describe as ideal. These characteristics operate in humans more like
recessive genes, however, and are not dominant.
- The Pleiadeans have made a very significant contribution, and the gentle nature of many humans reflects this. The slight build of much of mankind reflects the
- The Zetas made periodic genetic contributions to the human form as it is known today. These were primarily in the area of brain development, neurological
branching and communication points. The specific genes for this were extracted from our genetics, and inserted. There has been some speculation that the
Asian races received a contribution from us, because of their almond shaped eyes. Many hominoid races have slanted eyes, including the Nordics, and the
genes affecting eye placement were not among our contributions to the human races.
- The Sirians have not made a genetic contribution, as there are several points of incompatibility between their physical form and the human form. Their
contribution would have caused as many problems as it solved, and there were other sources for the contribution that were without this type of conflict.
Were it not for this incompatibility, they would have contributed, as the desire to participate was certainly there.
- The hominoid race from the 12th Planet, whom we call the Gods of Mount Olympus aliens, are reflected in humans who are almost brutish in appearance
with the capacity for extreme muscular development. This race is notable not only for their physique, but for their temper tantrums - a rage that burns steadily
until the cause of their anger is dissipated. Their wars are not settled at the negotiation table, ever.
- The Reptilian ancestry is very well dispersed among humans, and is recognized most notably in the need for structure and order in your life. Those humans
who place the details of their daily life ahead of connecting with others around them are expressing this genetic background.
All rights reserved: ZetaTalk@ZetaTalk.com