Mail this Page to a Friend.
ZetaTalk: ZetaTalk Reactions
Note: written Jul 15, 1997.
Reactions to ZetaTalk vary:
- astonishment at the correlations to personal experiences or what the reader takes to be intuitive knowledge
- a conclusion that a group of people, not a single woman, must be writing ZetaTalk
- a suspicion that the entire work is an elaborate ruse or joke, but with nagging doubts due to personal corollaries with truth that are encountered while
perusing the work
- a suspicion that ZetaTalk is a front for the government, especially after reading our rather open admissions about our relationship with MJ12
- a deep feeling of unease, especially if the reader is religious and has encountered our statements on organized religion
- shock, if the reader is versed in one or more of the sciences and encounters not only a grasp of their specialty but answers that resolve puzzles that
dumbfound human scientists
- jealousy, if the reader has ambitions to have a popular web site and an avid readership, but has been ignored, confusion as to why we, the Zetas, would
select an unknown middle aged woman to be our emissary
In all cases, the conclusions stem as much from the mind and orientation of the reader as they do from ZetaTalk itself.
All rights reserved: ZetaTalk@ZetaTalk.com