The issues facing the Bush Administration are not unlike those facing all other governments, except for certain awareness of the coming event. With or without the inside track on Planet X and the potential of a coming pole shift, all governments are faced with the following concerns:
- The orbit and path and speed of the inbound planet, per ourselves, the Zetas, are so outside of human understanding of astrophysics.
- The argument that a wrong warning can do more damage than waiting, keeps those who would issue a warning in check.
- What would the leadership of India say, for instance? You could leave the country but no one will take you, so prepare to die? They feel their countrymen are already in this position, so why repeat the message.
- What would the leadership of European countries say? Invade your neighbor in the highlands? This would be considered inciting war, or riot, and if the pole shift did not occur the person would have many regrets. The bottom line is that unless a country has options, and feels they might be able to support their citizens, they are unlikely to speak out at all. In countries where the citizenship is sparsely aware of the outside world, little will thus be said. Droughts or deluges, starvation, all will be treated as episodes have in the past, acts of God or Nature or whatever.
- In Africa, starvation and dictators and savage competition for leadership will continue up to and through the shift. After this, as we have predicted, decimation will occur due to the continual drizzle creating a climate suitable for the Ebola type viruses, which live in swamps. This will create such massive dieoff in Africa that in future, several decades forward, survivors wandering into this area or migrating there will think this a virgin land.
- In South America, there are countries ruled by elite who scarcely care for their populace, and these will gradually change over death of those inclined toward Service-to-Self and increasing incarnation of Service-to-Other oriented spirits. In contrast to the elite, most often from European and Nazi heritage, there are the local Indian cultures, which will grow in influence. Thus, several decades in the future, a new visitor to this continent will find the Indian cultures dominant, with tales of the prior savage leadership only a tale to be told.
- In Australia, a similar progression will occur. Today, the ultra-right elite in England and Australia are planning survival at the expense of the common man. These enclaves will gradually lose power, if not overtaken and decimated by internal wars, with those among the commoners prevailing over time in concert with the native Aborigines, who are mainly Service-to-Other oriented. Thus, a traveler to Australia in future decades will find a delightful mix of Aborigines and those of European or Asian descent, living in Service-to-Other communities.
- In the Muslim countries which stretch out from India toward Africa, the descending cold will create great loss of life. In the struggle for survival, the Muslim culture, in being male dominant and caring little for the children among them and into warring lately, will decimate the groups further. In the end, unless a group from this culture escapes, in essence, they will not survive. If Service-to-Other oriented, they must separate from the main populace, which will end up with only a few men with guns, the lone survivors. In that the land will support little, they will migrate toward more tropical areas, and integrate. In the main, we expect those Muslim groups to end up in Africa, some decades hence, a direction we have advised.