ZetaTalk: Bush Administration
Note: written during the March 16, 2002 Live ZetaTalk IRC Session.
Recently, the Bush Administration has gotten harsh, in their rhetoric, in their policy toward Palestinians vs. Israel support,
in their intent to take on Iraq after all these years. They have imposed trade embargoes, in essence, on steel, an insult to
their Russian partners. After providing barbecue to Putin, they pushed a mud pie in his face by announcing that Star Wars
missile tests would continue, only throwing a bone Putin's way by agreeing to reduce nuclear war heads overall. One would
think that the Bush Administration was on top, the economy going well, but lets look at the facts!
- Enron is so sticky close to the Bush Administration they will not scrape it away, as they are well aware.
- The economy, in spite of loud nightly news casts pronouncing a short recession on the wan, is floundering, as the little
man knows looking about him and at his paycheck. To help shore up the US economy, trade embargoes will be put into
place, an isolationist practice that comes naturally to the Bush Administration. This is another stop gap attempt to keep
the inevitable from happening, a total economic crash, but will only go so far.
- The countries of the world are becoming desperate, so to keep those countries that might attempt to make a plea, a
demand, or even threaten the US in some way to force a giving hand, the US is saber rattling with nuclear tests and
missile tests. This is to keep other countries nervous, so they do not attempt to pressure the US toward truth or sharing
precious resources such as food stuffs.
- The starving of the world are only fed when it is obvious to the US public that starvation is occurring, such as in
Afghanistan. Here stick babies lying along the trails were in the news, so some meals were sent in. Of course, this
starvation had been going on and will continue, henceforth, when the news stops.
- The War on Terrorism is a loss, Bin Laden not only not dead but his network hardly damaged, as renewed activity on
the terrorists part will soon reveal.
- European allies are disgusted with the rhetoric against Iraq, so long left in place by the senior Bush President when
Iraq could have been cleaned up at the time of the Gulf War. Allies will fail, increasingly, to cooperate with a US
gone insane, in their view.
All rights reserved: ZetaTalk@ZetaTalk.com