In 1995 the Zetas stated that mankind's belief that nothing can move faster than the speed of light is erroneous, while stating that Planet X zooms into the solar system from its dither point between its two foci at a speed faster than the speed of light. Prior to that in 1995 they alluded to faster than light travel, interstellar travel, by eliminating the gravity repulsion force so that only the attraction force is present. Ridiculed at the time, the Zetas have now been proven correct with man's own experiments. CERN particles were observed moving faster than light.
- There is no limit in space, only that which mankind assumes. During math discussions on sci.astro, it has been surmised that the speed of Planet X approaches the speed of light during its most rapid approach, and this astonishes those in the discussion. Why is it assumed that light is the fastest thing in the universe, re travel? Man thinks this because it is something he can measure. He is aware of such a small percentage of matter and energy about him that to say that he comprehends 1% of what the universe is composed of would be an overstatement. Our space travel, in 4th Density and even 3rd Density, is faster than light, and we do not melt. Man does not understand, so we cannot give him satisfaction in our explanations. Suffice it to say that our explanation is correct, and Planet X travels rapidly into our midst, thence the Repulsion Force is invoked, thence it floats past between the Earth and Sun.
- ZetaTalk: Speed, written 2001
- Most certainly we have interstellar ships, else how would we, as incarnated entities, arrive? The means of travel is not what humans assume, propulsion. As humans can only move by a snails pace unless they are propelled, they assume that interstellar travel is by propulsion. It is not, it is by attraction, and a quick kiss it is. We have spoken of the mutual attraction and repulsion of matter, which is, of course, what causes the planets and moons to go into orbit around each other and their suns. Normally this goes into balance, not by accident but by a series of maneuvers until the attraction and repulsion are equally strong, one not affecting the regularity of motion more than the other. Balance is assumed when the motion takes on a regularity. Imagine what would happen if the repulsion were eliminated, in a given interchange, and the attraction had no counterbalance? How fast is fast?
- ZetaTalk: Interstellar Travel, written 1995
As a result of the CERN experiment, scientists have discovered that particles can move faster than light.
- Particles Appear to Travel Faster than Light
September 23, 2011
- Scientists in Switzerland say an experiment appears to show that tiny particles traveled faster than the speed of light - a result that would seem to defy the laws of nature. The physicists say that neutrinos sent 730 kilometers (453.6 miles) underground between laboratories in Switzerland and Italy arrived a fraction of a second sooner than they should have, according to the speed of light. The report was published Friday by a group of researchers working on the so-called Opera experiment, based at the European Organization for Nuclear Research, known as CERN, in Switzerland. CERN is the home of the Large Hadron Collider. The finding would seem to challenge Albert Einstein's special theory of relativity, and the long-established law of physics that nothing can exceed the speed of light.