On Nov 10, 2007 the Zetas stated that Israel was getting desperate to achieve their plans for a greater balance of power with their Arab neighbors. The Bush administration was going to end and time was running out.
- Israel is desperate, as they see their prime protector, the US military, pulling out of Iraq and leaving them with their ambitions unsatisfied. We have mentioned that they hoped to dominate not only Iraq but Iran, Saudi Arabia and Syria during the current invasion of Iraq. This was frankly the plan. Even though they are losing, and the plan cannot be actualized, there are those unwilling to give it up. They are proceeding, and taking over Iraq, or so they think. This is delusional, but if Bush and Cheney are considered mad, insane, for pushing on and talking about taking on Iran, then why would anyone expect Israel to be that much different? They are part of the same crowd!
- ZetaTalk: GodlikeProduction Chat, written Nov 10, 2007
By March 8, 2008 the Zetas were indicating that Israel had moved from desperate to frantic, and by June 21, 2008 they asserted that Israel and VP Dick Cheney had been unable to force the US military to participate in a war with Iran.
- Israel is frantic to retain dominance in the vicinity, with her neighbors. She sees Bush losing Iraq and the Democrats likely to win the White House, so withdrawal is certain. Iran will not be a prize as they anticipated. Israel knows the US economy is tanking, and they are unlikely to get subsidies as usual. No funding, no US military to protect them, and enraged neighbors all around. What's a tyrant to do?
- ZetaTalk: GodlikeProduction Chat, written March 8, 2008
- Israel realizes that the Bush administration has only a few short months left. Israel and Bush/Cheney have tried innumerable times to trick the US military into a confrontation with Iran. None of these attempts have worked. Now they anticipate failure in Iraq on top of this failure with Iran, so will have yet another border to defend. They are unsure of the future under Obama. So they are blustering, threatening, and saying to Iran "see how big we are". Iran is not confused about any of this, and takes it all in stride.
- ZetaTalk: GodlikeProduction Chat, written June 21, 2008
On Sep 11, 2008 an article revealed that since May of 2008, Israel had made several specific requests of the US that would have allowed Israel to bomb Iran alone, without direct involvement of the US. One request was for a corridor across Iraq. Another was for additional bunker busting bombs. And yet a third request was for aerial plane refueling. All three requests were denied by the US.
- Israel Asks U.S. for Arms, Air Corridor to Attack Iran
September 11, 2008
- The security aid package the United States has refused to give Israel for the past few months out of concern that Israel would use it to attack nuclear facilities in Iran included a large number of "bunker-buster" bombs, permission to use an air corridor to Iran, an advanced technological system and refueling planes. An attack on Iran would apparently require passage through Iraqi air space. The Americans also turned down this request. Refueling planes. An air attack on Iran would require refueling of fighter jets on the way back. The U.S. rejected an Israeli request for more advanced refueling tankers. The Israeli requests were discussed during President George W. Bush's visit to Israel in May, as well as during Defense Minister Ehud Barak's visit to Washington in July. At the beginning of the year, the Israeli leadership still considered it a reasonable possibility that Bush would decide to attack Iran before the end of his term.