On Feb 1, 2003 and again on Aug 11, 2005, ZetaTalk pointed out the desire of the Bush Administration to triangulate the position of Planet X. On Sep 21, 2003, (zeta29.htm) the plan was to nuke Plaent X into a different path. This failed, but a triagulated position helps the Bush administration at least gauge the timing of the passage, or so they hope.
- To nuke the inbound Planet X, coordinating the various nuclear devices they have already placed into space, on supposed probes, from a well equipped and staffed Space Station [was the plan]. To coordinate a nuking of Planet X, the Space Station, well above the soup of Earth's atmosphere, was required.
- ZetaTalk: Columbia, written Feb 1, 2003
- The ISS was peeking at Planet X, providing information on its trajectory and speed, and to avoid transmitting this information to Earth via radio, which can be captured and cracked, they were using the Shuttle to ferry this to Earth so that only the elite would be aware of the presence and danger that Planet X represents to mankind.
- ZetaTalk: Shuttle Discovery, written Aug 11, 2005
On August, 2006 NASA will be launching twin probes to position themselves ahead of and behind Earth, supposedly to peer at the Sun. Since Planet X is so very close to the Sun, and moving toward Earth, this is an ideal position to determine the pace and position of Planet X, vs a vs the Earth! Perfect triangulation!
- University of Minnesota
- In August this year, NASA is set to launch twin spacecraft, called STEREO, which will orbit the sun ahead of and behind the Earth, giving us our first stereoscopic view of these solar outbursts. Several University of Minnesota physicists have designed and built instruments that will be aboard both spacecraft, helping researchers better understand and predict the doings of our parent star.