- I am am not too sure what the lens flare tell me, but I am pretty sure that there is something there.
1. taken with the white balance on the sun 13:45 Aug 21
2. taken with normal settings on full auto 13:46 Aug 21
- Note that Southern Hemisphere photos have a different perspective than Northern Hemisphere view, so the personas appear in different locations vs a vs the Ecliptic.
1. has an object at 4 oclock and close to the Sun that is not part of the lens flares in the photo. This object is causing the Red Cross position of what is normally a vertical flare with horizontal cross flare from the Sun.
- 2. has an object at 3 o'clock in addition to the object at 4 o'clock!