There was a report that forces loyal to Obama thwarted an assassination attempt by rogue CIA-Mossad terror cells on the day of a scheduled speech on Wall Street. And supposedly four men were "suicided", among them: California's Danny Pang, their "Chicago money man" Christopher Kelly, their "East Coast moneyman" Finn Casperson, and, most importantly, the main financier and "conduit to the Globalists" James McDonald, chief executive officer of investment management firm Rockefeller & Co . Is there any truth behind this story? [and from another] Four Apparent Suicides/Deaths in 48 Hours - CEO-Financiers-Fundraiser [Sep 15] [and from another] Obama has called on Congress to pass a sweeping overhaul of how financial institutions behave. [Sep 13] http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/09/13/obama-wall-street-speech-_n_285231.html
What wealthy individual commits suicide by gunshot in a parked car, where McDonald was found, or in an alley where Capserson was found? And of all means to
end one's life, aspirin, Kelly's apparent pill of choice, is hardly the exit of choice. Of the four Pang was under house arrest, Kelly was to begin a prison term, and
Casperson was being investigated for tax evasion, but none of this is fodder for suicide. Madoff is serving his life terms without this resort, for instance. These four
suicides are indeed suspicious, as they should be, as they are not suicides. During the Bush administration we talked about behind-the-scenes wars, where a
contingent of people in the Justice Department, the FBI, and in Congress were determined to keep the criminal cabal that had taken over the White House from
achieving their goals. This war has not changed, but the field of battle has shifted.
Bush may not have been able to plant WMD in Iraq, or been able to declare martial law, and those associated with the Bush administration were not able to move forward with their plans to exterminate tens of millions via chemtrails using US military planes or via vaccination programs, but the hope still lives on. This group, which does include Israelis, wants to remain in control of Iraqi oil fields and add the oil fields in Iran and Saudi Arabia too. Obama is pulling out of Iraq, resisting any plan to bomb Iran, and is even chiding Israel for their continuing land grabs. This group was able to make the rich get richer during the Bush administration and despite the Wall Street crash in the fall of 2008, still expects this to be the status quo. Obama is taking steps to counter this trend and cap and limit what the greedy can grab. But Obama has many enemies, among them Wall Street barons, military contractors or suppliers, health insurance executives, lobbyists, the wealthy, and white supremacists. But not all these enemies would take the step of attempting to assassinate Obama.
During the Bush administration, the behind-the-scene wars were evident in the Emergency Action Notification, Rayburn Building shootout, and the stolen B52 nukes. When Bush was in office there were several attempts to incite martial law via a pandemic, but none succeeded. Since Bush left office we have had the Mexican swine flu outbreak, notable in that the cabal inciting this operated outside of the US to initiate the pandemic. Where Bush was seen as a puppet of this cabal, Obama is viewed as the enemy. This cabal wants to rule the world in the aftertime, after the pole shift. They want control of the oil fields in the Middle East, a reduction in population, and martial law.
Operations such as this require insiders, those who can be bribed or intimidated or blackmailed, and those who are sympathetic to the cause. But as the movies so aptly show, bugs can be planted, insiders can give away the plan by their actions and body language, criminals can get nervous and start to cooperate with authorities, and insiders can be double agents from the start. All of these elements trip up a plan when it is set in motion. Wall Street is where most of the wealthy house and increase their wealth, and for Obama to lecture these individuals while taking away their source of wealth was more than some could bear. The Bush administration allowed rampant financial crimes, but Obama has begun to prosecute in earnest. The assassinations were not done by the Obama administration, which planned arrests and investigations, but by those fearing that such investigations would lead back to the real instigators who are still at large. Nonetheless, they are clearly nervous, and will be increasingly ill at ease. The game is up, so they will begin circling their wagons. Watch for this.
- Newport Beach Financier Danny Pang Dies at 42
September 12, 2009
- Newport Beach financier Danny Pang died early Saturday at a local hospital, according to the Orange County coroner's office. The 42-year-old Pang has been accused by the government of operating a Ponzi scheme and of taking at least $83 million in inflated fees, salary and loans from his investment firm before it was seized by federal regulators in April. He had denied wrongdoing.
- Dying Blagojevich Fundraiser Overdosed
September 14, 2009
Police are investigating the death of the former chief fundraiser for ex-Illinois Gov. Rod Blagojevich.
- Christopher Kelly, 51, was former Illinois Gov. Rod Blagojevich's chief fundraiser. Financier Christopher Kelly told police shortly before he died Saturday that he took an "overdose of drugs." Kelly pleaded guilty to two counts of mail fraud "in a kickback scheme to bring in $8.5 million in business at O'Hare International Airport to his roofing company." Kelly was to begin a prison sentence this week, the Tribune reported.
- Financier Finn Casperson Dead in Apparent Suicide
- Ex-CEO of Beneficial Corp. Finn H.W. Casperson was found dead in an apparent suicide behind an office building in Westerly, Rhode Island. Casperson, 67, was discovered dead of what appeared to be a self-inflicted gunshot wound. Casperson came from a wealthy family and moved with powerful people, and he was known for his political influence, fundraising and philanthropy.
- Rockefeller & Co's CEO Committed Suicide
September 15, 2009
- McDonald, 56, was found with a single gunshot wound in his car near a strip mall in Dartmouth, Massachusetts. Police are still investigating. James McDonald was chief executive officer of investment management firm Rockefeller & Co. McDonald was also a board member of NYSE Euronext.