Mysterious Lights Spotted Over Phoenix, Again [Feb 7] Nearly a decade after the highly publicized 'Phoenix Light Phenomenon', more strange lights have appeared in the night sky over downtown Phoenix. Mysterious lights lit up the western skies over Phoenix and soon after, phones began ringing off the hook at radio, television and police stations from witnesses wondering what the lights were. Back in March of 1997, a huge object was spotted over parts of Arizona that many witnesses believed to be an extraterrestrial spacecraft that was drifting slowly and silently over the region. [and from another] http://godlikeproductions.com/ Flares hang in the same place for 4 minutes? The military is lighting up targets over a populated area to target? Did anyone hear explosions? One flare at least that moves from right to left. Something does not add up here.[and from another] These videos show a similarity to the Feb 7, 1997 Phoenix Lights phenomena when compared to the recent, Mar 13, 1997, event.
There have been UFO blitzes, that hit the news, in Chicago O'Hare Jan 1, Istanbul Jan 5, Arkansas Jan 15, N Carolina Jan 25, Hawaii Jan 27, London Feb 2, and Phoenix Feb 7 lately. Note the location of these mass sightings, and then note our warnings about what parts of the globe are likely to experience disasters due to the stretch zones pulling apart and related domino quakes as adjustments occur in other areas affected.
And why the anniversary blitz of Phoenix lights? Is not the flat dry desert of Arizona expected to remain relatively undisturbed, during the coming pole shift? When the New Madrid adjusts, Mexico will be too far to the West for the current comfort of the West Coast, which will bow in the Southern California and Arizona region. The fault line that runs along Mexico's West coast runs just under the Arizona border, then on up along the West Coast of California. Before the West Coast of the US starts adjusting to the new position of Mexico, with slip-slide adjustments, there will be a bending of the Arizona desert area that will fracture the dry soil, create a breach in the great Colorado River dam, and allow magma to rise in the calderas in the US - Mammoth Lake in California and Yellowstone. If the Hoover dam breaks, whither the city of Phoenix, which lies on flat land and near farm land irrigated by the waters of the Colorado?
- FAA blames UFO report on weird weather [Jan 2] Federal officials say it was probably just some weird weather phenomenon, but a group of United Airlines employees swear they saw a mysterious, saucer-shaped craft hovering over O'Hare Airport in November. The workers, some of them pilots, said the object didn't have lights and hovered over an airport terminal before shooting up through the clouds.
- People claim seeing a UFO in Istanbul [Jan 5] Mysterious lights seen in Istanbul skies have baffled people. Witnesses have claimed that the lights were coming from a UFO. People have called news agencies on Wednesday night and reported unidentified white lights flying in the sky. According to the eye witnesses, the flying object was revolving around itself and blazing.
- UFO's seen over South Shore sky [Jan 27] The National Weather Service says nothing showed up on their radar at the time of the sighting and the Federal Aviation Administration didn't report anything unusual. The U.S. military conducted a missile defense test off of Kauai Friday evening but the test didn't begin until 7:20 pm.
- UFO sighting over Islington [Feb 2] http://www.islingtongazette.co.uk/ Unidentified flying orange objects stopped traffic and left residents staring skyward in disbelief at around 5.30 pm. Islington police informed Contact International UFO Research about the sightings. Between 12 and 15 orange lights travelling across the sky. Then they would stop and then they went upwards.
- Air Force colonel reports lights 'not of this world' [Jan 17] http://wnd.com/ Col. Brian Fields, 61, was cooking chicken at his Van Buren, Ark., home Jan. 9 when just before 7 pm he observed two intensely bright lights as he looked to the southeast close to the horizon. The retired colonel spent close to 32 years in the military, flying F-16s as a member of the 188th Fighter Wing of the Arkansas Air National Guard. He says the phenomenon lasted an hour and 15 minutes.
- North Carolina
- 911 callers report lights in sky [Jan 25] Emergency dispatchers around Charlotte handle wacky 911 calls each night. But Wednesday, agencies got the same type of unusual call: A hovering light was in the sky. Others described it as a plane that might be in trouble. A blueish glow. A fire in the sky. A light moving too slow to be a plane.