Mail this Page to a Friend.
ZetaTalk: Common Good
written Oct 11, 2003
Politics aside, what should those who took an oath to defend the common good do as Planet X hooves increasingly near? As with the meeting of heads of
state in France, where the excuse was to discuss Iraq and mend fences, the meeting of defense departments in Colorado used the excuse of NATO war
games. In both cases, it should be noted, discussions were not electronically transmitted, potentially to be tapped, but were done face-to-face. The choices
are to explain all, explain nothing, to leak the truth in driblets, to give fictional explanations, or to provide the truth in part.
- Any announcement that would tell the public all, admitting the cover-up lo these many decades, and confessing the failure to divert the path of Planet
X, was deemed to tie up their resources in public meetings and explanations for actions almost wholly not of their doing. Those in charge of
perpetrating the cover-up should do the explaining, and any plan for the common good should include this as an outcome.
- To participate in the current cover-up, where rising seas and increasing earthquakes and meteor showers and the presence of a second sun are
suppressed in the media, was universally decried as the problem, not the solution. If those charged with the defense of the common good were not in
control of the media, they could at least not participate in the cover-up. No comment would be the stance, so that once again those continuing the
cover-up would be facing an angry public, as it should be.
- In that leaks had occurred, and were anticipated to increase, the decision was made to foster, rather than suppress or punish, leaks. When asked to
confirm any leaks, a shrug of the shoulder, no comment, would be the stance, leaving the pubic and the press to hound the source of the leak for more
information, once again diverting distraction from this group concerned about the common good.
- Fictional explanations, perpetrated during the cover-up, were deemed an exercise counter to the intent of the group. Endlessly posturing the current
global changes in the light of Global Warming, Solar Flares, or unexplained cyclical climate changes were to be left to those groups tasked with this
cover-up. Already under attack, asked to explain the discrepancies in the data and obvious cases of doctored data, these groups would then find
their mission come home to their doorstep, appropriately.
- What was to be admitted was ongoing earth changes, major quakes, broken cities, flood tides and super storms, and the visibility of something next
to the Sun, flinging meteors and dust toward Earth. This stance allows this group to react to disasters on Earth without the need to defend or continue
a cover-up. This stance provides for a disaster of a pole shift or a passage with no harm, encompassing both scenarios. This stance puts those
charged with defense of the common good in the same shoes as the common man, aware of earth changes as they occur, not in the shoes of NASA
or the elite, aware for decades of the path and approach of Planet X.