Mail this Page to a Friend.
ZetaTalk: What They Fear
written Sep 7, 2004
We have mentioned that the establishment fears losing their perch on top of the pile, and being reduced to the stature of the common man. They fear,
- A sudden panic in the masses to the extent they leave their jobs and the infrastructure collapses as maintenance is not done on power grids or
water mains, and security over corporate assets is not maintained.
- Opportunistic looting which catches like wildfire when it becomes apparent that security is lacking, the police or private security forces distracted
by their own panic.
- Military sent in to quell riots becoming brutal, as they have frankly been trained, creating in the populace a rebellion beyond panic that sets the
common man against the establishment, a class war seething under the surface boiling and not settling.
- Stock markets collapsing under sudden sell orders in an effort to liquidate cash, and banks unable to meet the demands that bonds and savings
accounts be liquidated, so the financial system is no longer considered functional and squatters rights begins to prevail as the mindset of the masses.
- Military units or militias becoming breakaway units such that rogue states are formed, the world in the main becoming a no-mans land where the
safety of the elite cannot be assumed or assured.
- The wealthy elite, and those in power when the big lies are exposed, becoming targets of those who have long resented them, with more than
focused looting and retaliation unleashed as starving masses of humanity become organized.
- The power of the elite no longer recognized when it is reduced to paper ownership no longer enforced by the courts and control over police and
military forces no longer listening and consisting of paper money no longer having any value in a barter driven economy.
To counter these possibilities, the establishment has desired a firm date when sudden and unexpected Earth changes would occur that might throw the
populace into a sudden panic, and the ability to close stock markets and banks in such an event, and to impose martial law to prevent rioting. These steps
were viewed as stopping the erosion of power and wealth by substituting fear of punishment in the minds of the populace for their sense of self
protection and opportunistic greed. Well timed martial law would supplant what the elite fear with a controlled setting, where:
- Travel would be prevented, and jobs attended to, by force, with workers returned to their jobs by gunpoint if necessary. Thus the power and
water utilities would work, and food distribution would continue.
- Looting would be reduced greatly by curfews and travel restrictions, and the wildfire effect would never ignite.
- Brutal military techniques would not incite rebellion as torture would occur behind doors, not in the streets, and the organization needed to incite
rebellion unable to occur due to curfew and travel restrictions and selective arrests of likely suspects.
- Access to stock markets and banking would be controlled, so that the system never reaches collapse due to liquidation demands it cannot meet
and the populace feels they must continue to honor their bills and obligations, as the monster lives and has not died.
- Spearheaded from central commands, martial law instituted to encompass all possible militia units would prevent breakaway by exposing such
maneuvers. A unit on its own can breakaway, a unit required to check in and coordinate with others finds this option exposed, and thus inhibited.
- The infrastructure of power and water utilities intact and supporting an intact financial system, the political and thus the legal system is likely to
prevail and not collapse, and thus fear of the courts could be used to prevent retaliatory acts against the wealthy elite.
- The status quo continues, paper money and deeds and stock ownership of corporations still has the strong arm of the law behind it, and the
common man sees the fist above them, uneroded, and continues to walk in the ruts of their workaday world, despite new dangers such as
earthquakes and a tottering and wobbling Earth.
For martial law to succeed at all, there must be a problem extreme enough to be recognized as a rationale for extreme protection, such as the continent
rent in two by earthquake, a tidal wave tearing away all the cities along a coastline, or a wave of disease threatening to wipe out the country if not
controlled by quarantine. And this threat must be real, else support for the strong arm of martial law would not be in place, and erosion would occur
quickly. Thus, martial law imposed just ahead of such disasters would succeed, but attempts to impose it during such disasters would likely fail as the
components of martial law are subject to panic too, and disrupted communications and lack of reassurance on the outcome feed that panic in the very
control system the elite counts upon. Once again, the Catch-22 for the elite, as without a firm date on changes likely to incite panic, they cannot stop the
wildfire they fear, but a firm date will not be forthcoming unless the public is informed about what is coming and likewise has the date, and thus
cooperation with any martial law maneuvers serving the elite over the common man would be reduced. There are Two Scenarios possible: a controlled
panic where the common man is aware of what is happening and can listen to their hearts as to how to proceed, or the uncontrolled panic the elite fear.