ZetaTalk: Slow 270° Roll
written June 25, 2004
The pole shift has been described, at its simplest, as the S Pole of Earth being dragged along with the N Pole of Planet X, thus turning the Earth on its head or
nearly so, this process stopping before it is completed with a 90° turn of the crust. In that Planet X moves along the magnetic Flow Lines of the Sun as it
passed the Sun's S Pole, creating a Tilting and Leaning of the Earth in its stalled orbit, it is clear that neither planet retains an alignment with the Sun during the
passage. In addition to the flow lines, both planets have magnetic fields that rotate, in the direction of their respective orbits, which creates a Serpentine
Dance entwining their magnetic fields and forcing a blocking of the Earth's field when they clash as Planet X massively outweighs the Earth. The Earth will
experience more than a twirling wobble during the passage, more than a simple 90° turn during the hour of the shift, as a complicated magnetic dance is about
to ensue, beyond what man might imagine. If the distorted Magnetic Resonance detailed in Herfordshire will result in an 180° reversal of Earth's core and a
90° adjustment for the crust, what steps occur prior to this hour of radical change?
The possibilities range broad, and as we have repeatedly stated, we are not going to be specific until the establishment starts to share what they know with
the populace. Thus, the possibilities listed below should be considered speculative, at this time.
- Both planets simply line up with the Sun's magnetic orientation, side-by-side, with the Earth grinding to a halt as the rotation of the magnetic fields clash
and the Atlantic Rift as a magnet on the crust is gripped. In view of the complexity of the crop circles recently laid down, this seems too simplistic.
- Planet X temporarily assumes the 45° tilt and lean along the flow lines we have indicated, pulling the Earth into a 23° tilt and lean toward Planet X,
both implied by Woodingdean. But there is a hint of a different alignment directly out from the center of the Sun.
- Planet X remains on the flow lines of the Sun, increasingly at an angle to the Sun, causing the Earth's tilt to be more extreme, until, as Magnets Do, the
Earth is in an extreme tilt, almost lateral to the Sun, the Sun virtually rising at the N Pole as seen from Earth. Again, given the complexity of recent crop
circles, not the last dance, but implied in Fort Nelson in the angle of the small bodies, planets, caught in the magnetic maelstrom.
- Planet X, finding itself tilting along the flow lines while close to the Sun, does a slow roll to align with the Sun at its middle, the S Pole slung away from
the Sun's S Pole, this direction and momentum continuing until it rolls 270° to click into a side-by-side alignment with the Sun. This is implied in
Eastfield, a 270° roll both before and after the timeline.
- Planet X does more than one 270° roll, as the fastest way to align itself again with magnetic flow lines after piercing the Ecliptic, as implied in
Eastfield, the second roll culminating in the passage where the visible presence of Planet X increases enormously during the week of rotation
stoppage. The timeline implies a position of Planet X prior to the passage that include angles of 45° on either side and a 180° reversal in between.
- Planet X first approaches creating wobbles in the orientation of the Earth as it passes the Sun's S Pole, then a tight lock while rising through the flow
lines to the Ecliptic, then slinging the Earth in a radically different orientation (denoted by the beak) during a 270° roll, and then halting the rotation of
the Earth as the Atlantic Rift is gripped in line with Planet X. Both Gopher and Woodborough imply this.
And where is the Earth in all of this speculation? More than a twirling wobble is implied. More than a 23° tilt and lean. The Earth's magnetic field participating
in a slow roll with Planet X such that no one on Earth could deny that something is amiss. The cover-up, blow apart and shattered, without warning. The
panic the establishment hoped to avoid suddenly upon them. The controlled panic the establishment hoped to gain by open discussions on the issues such that
the populace is aware of what to expect, and what to do, and when, no longer possible because they had failed to degrade the cover-up and focus rage on
the perpetrators in time.
June 15, 2004
June 15, 2004
June 11 2004
June 20, 2004
June 21, 2004
Jul 27, 2003