- Signs of the Times #85 (via email to Nancy)
- The US Naval Observatory site for sun and moon data http://aa.usno.navy.mil/data/docs/RS_OneYear.html has been shut down. I tried to
access it today, July 3, and it came back and said: 'You are not authorized to view this page. You might not have permission to view this
directory or page using the credentials you supplied. If you believe you should be able to view this directory or page, please try to contact
the Web site by using any e-mail address or phone number that may be listed on the aa.usno.navy.mil home page. You can click Search to
look for information on the Internet.'
- Signs of the Times #84 (via email to Nancy)
- Independent Digital Ltd, 03 July 2003 http://news.independent.co.uk/world/environment/story.jsp?story=421166 The World Meteorological
Organisation signalled last night that the world's weather is going haywire. ... extremes in weather and climate occurring all over the world
in recent weeks ... The unprecedented warning takes its force and significance ... from an impeccably respected UN organisation that is not
given to hyperbole. ... the world needs to be made aware of it immediately. The extreme weather it documents, such as record high and low
temperatures, record rainfall and record storms in different parts of the world ... While the trend towards warmer temperatures has been
uneven over the past century, the trend since 1976 is roughly three times that for the whole period. ... It is possible that 2003 will be the
hottest year ever recorded.
- Signs of the Times #83
- Geneva AFP, July 2, 2003 Average temperatures over land areas in the world climbed to the warmest level ever recorded in May, the
World Meteorological Organisation (WMO) said on Wednesday. The global average land temperature reached 11.2 degrees centigrade, 0.96
degrees above the month´s average, while the combined global land and sea average for May was the second highest since observations
began in 1880, according to WMO.'
- Signs of the Times #82 (via email to Nancy)
- On the Denver news tonight [July 2] there was something I have never seen before, a report on a crop circle by the conventional media.
They only gave it a 20-second spot and the usual reports (farmer blames vandals, but neighbors did not see or hear anyone). It looks like
someone is losing control of the media. [and from another email] I meant to tell you yesterday that the Santorini camera made it through
the entire sunset sequence without any time delays. First time this has happened for awhile now. [and from another email] Now what is up
with SOHO? They tell us that everything is down for 20 days but then they put the Lasco C3 images back into operation beginning
- Signs of the Times #81 (via email to Nancy)
- The red dust in Florida is coming in now more so then before. When I took the Moon shot tonight [July 2] I noticed the clouds are very
reddish now after sunset. There is also a large dark cloud that has been hanging over the western horizon after sunset the past 3 days.
There was a tremendous red halo surrounding the Moon tonight as well. [and later] The red dust is coming in thick here on the West Coast
of Florida. Tonight [July 3] the dust is even thicker then last night and is beginning to settle on the cars here. Every Cloud in the sky is red
just after sunset. The planet must be moving at great speed now. I wonder how long before the media and the common folk pick up on this?
[and from another email] For the last few weeks, I've been watching the sunsets [July 3] here in north Missouri. I have never seen them
redder in my entire life. [and from another email] This picture of Red Skies is taken from a webcam [July 4, Noon] in Fraena in the north
west of Norway.
- Signs of the Times #80 (via email to Nancy)
- I am a farmer in Illinois. Many of my friends have been commenting on how unusually bright the sun has been this summer [July 1]. I have
noticed this as well. Despite a relatively cool growing season so far, our crops are well advanced for this time of year. This photo of last
evening's Sunset is unusual because it is never this bright at sunset. [and from another email] The cherry crop matured about two weeks
early here in Northern Utah [July 3] and then suddenly after a big rain last week they began to burst. Farmers have never seen anything
like this. Something is definitely happening.
- Signs of the Times #79 (via email to Nancy)
- The Zetas predicted media slips. Tonight within an hour of major TV news, I saw Planet X twice. In a photo taken at Baylor University, a
huge red ball was clearly visible in the background. The second photo included the Sun and Planet X. [and from another email] I was
watching the DBacks play last night [July 1] (on TV) in Colorado and the camera focused in on an amazing red to blood red sunset. [and
from another email] Our in-ground pool is filtered using copper and silver electrodes (the usual). Swimming season starts with water
shocked by Chlorine, then a weekly dose to maintain cleanliness. This year, a severe case of algae, so we added algeacide. More algae
growing. Definite signs of an increas of UV rays, hotter sun, etc. We live in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.