- Signs of the Times #116 (via email to Nancy)
- Within a 37 day period my wife and I have seen two fire balls. I have never seen one before. We saw the second one last night. Now this just can't
be an accident. Under normal conditions what would be the chances of seeing just one? Now we have seen two within 36 days of each other and
traveling in the same direction from the south to the north. The first was on June 8th and then again last night [July 14], both going in the same
direction? http://www.thedailyworld.com/daily/2003/Jul-15-Tue-2003/news/news1.html Grays Harbor Newspaper states: 'it may be the first
meteor strike witnessed in Washington´s history' [and from another email] A rare bright green meteor flew across the sky [Auckland] early
yesterday [June 13], surprising early risers around the country. Stardome Observatory spokesman Warren Hurley said the meteor was
particularly bright and larger than average, at 20-50cm in diameter. It flew across at 7:07AM, providing a rare daytime spectacle.
- Signs of the Times #115 (via email to Nancy)
- While at breakfast this morning [July 14] with friends from work, two guys mentioned that the Sun seemed extremely bright lately and was
making it very difficult to drive during the morning and evening commute. They have been making the same drive for years and can't remember a
time when they had so much trouble seeing the road. [and from another posting] There is a Priest in a community in Australia who is known as
Little Pebble, he has visions of Mary from time to time. He said that the earth changes will be brought about Partly by a Twin Sun.
- Signs of the Times #114 (via email to Nancy)
- Tonight [July 14] ABC News ended 5 minutes too early! CBS and NBC ended when my clock said 6 PM. I've also noticed the company I work for
is having diffculty keeping all the clocks synchronized, such as time clock, computer clock, and phone clocks. [and from another email] For most
of last week, my computer clock has been 5 seconds off from the offical time. However, since Friday the 11th, it's been gaining 1-2 seconds a
day, and is almost 15 off now. [and from another poster] I have 3 electronic clocks and one good Seiko watch. All keep time within 1-2 seconds
of each other. I frequently compare them to standard official network time. Some days they gain 2-3 seconds conpared to official time, then at
times they suddenly lose 5-10 seconds.
- Signs of the Times #113 (via email to Nancy)
- Two nights ago [July 12] I was out about 2045 dragging in the cats and noticed the very close to full moon. It was moving around, like it would
do if I wiggle my glasses up and down. Since I figured I was nuts, I had my kid look too. I asked her if she saw anything wierd about the moon and
she said It's moving around. Then I laid down to make sure it wasn't just my own unsteadiness. It still moved around. Since the moon does not
move around like that, I figured we were having a tremor, or someone is tunneling like crazy underneath us! I live in in the White Mountains in
Arizona. Checked the moon last night and it was not moving around.
- Signs of the Times #112 (via email to Nancy)
- On Wednesday [July 9] I watched the Moon set almost due west with my daughter. It is 5 AM Sunday [July 13] here and the Moon is setting on
the western horizon only it is at least 20 Degrees south of where it set on Wednesday! [and from another poster] From my vantage point at 7,000
feet suddenly over two days the moon appears to have a setting further south and appears larger. My visual unscientific observations were made
during the first quarter (waxing) of the moon up to and including July 10th. The moon has shifted its orbit to follow a more southern tack and
appears noticiably closer in to earth.
- Signs of the Times #111 (from godlikeproduction Message Board)
- The prophecies of Tom Brown Jr. quoting his grandfathers vision in 1920 says that after the red skies, there will be no turning back for mankind.
http://www.relfe.com/red_skies.html It will become known throughout the world, for the sky in all lands will be red with the blood of the sky, day
and night. It is then, with this sign of the third probable future, that there is no longer hope. ... It is then that the children of the Earth must run to
the wild places and hide. For when the sky bleeds fire, there will be no safety in the world of man.
- Signs of the Times #110 (via email to Nancy)
- Ive noted a few strange things [July 14]: strangely red sunsets that are quite late, along with a red haze around mid-afternoon; I was outside and
could feel my arms burning from the sun, like they'd burst into flames soon; my cellphone seems to not be working properly; a news station
suddenly airs info on crop circles, and didn't make some mild ridicule of it; they're also airing things like train derailments which briefly get
mentioned, but nothing exists on the news webpage. Something, whatever it is, is going on. I tend to keep watch.
- Signs of the Times #109 (via email to Nancy)
- It´s 10:45PM here [July 13] in Bavaria (Germany). Full Moon tonight is late rising over the Alps, also very large and very Orange. Still not dark
in the west. Sunset very red, and sky to due North is also very red (normally very dark, no cities, only farm land, Munich is in the NE 60km away).
An orange to pink haze around the Moon. The Sun has been very hot; very high in the sky, and in the last week a pink haze at sunrise and sunset
can be seen 360°. The crops peaked too soon, and had to be harvested early to keep from burning. [and from another poster] Confirmed from
Berlin 23:20. In the NW the Horizon is still lit! This is too bright for Berlin citylights, I can even see purple reflections on some clouds.
- Signs of the Times #108 (from godlikeproduction Message Board)
- CNN, 13 Jul 2003 http://edition.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/americas/07/13/montserrat.volcano.ap/ Explosions rocked Montserrat´s volcano on
Sunday, spewing thick clouds of ash into the air after heavy rainfall caused part of the volcano´s dome to collapse. [and from another poster]
Mount Rainier has been getting more active with each passing week.
http://www.ess.washington.edu/SEIS/PNSN/WEBICORDER/GREEN/welcome.html Here´s an interesting tidbit from the Puyallup Indians: The
time will come when Little Sister will speak, and Grandfather will answer. And the land will be swept clean to the ocean. The Little Sister is called
Mount St. Helens. Soon, the Grandfather is going to answer so much bigger. That one is called Mt. Rainier.
- Signs of the Times #107 (from godlikeproduction Message Board)
- Pennsylvania Emergency preparedness guide was distributed in newspapers across the state on Sunday [July 13]. Page 8 lists items to consider
having on hand. Get this: sleeping bags, tent, compass, signal flare, dust mask (for dust/debris) etc. [and from another poster] The State of
Florida Family Preparedness Guide. http://www.myflorida.com/myflorida/governorsoffice/pdfs/familyprepare.pdf. It is very strange indeed that
they would be doing this and going to that expense since hurricane preparadness pamphlets were distributed on May 31. The words The wording
in large capital letters Natural and Man-Made Threat Can Devastate Entire Communities is a bit peculiar.