Mail this Page to a Friend.
ZetaTalk: Break the News
Note: written on Jun 15, 1997
Since news of the alien presence is so momentous, radically affecting all facets of human society, and increasingly cannot be suppressed, many anticipate that there
will be some kind of a presidential announcement or press release explaining the situation. After all, this is done for other momentous matters, especially when the
facts of the matter are increasingly obvious. For the government to continue in silence makes them look silly, ineffectual, and hiding and running from the situation
rather than the impression they prefer to give - being in control, on top of the issues, and cool and collected. Should the government fail to talk about a gathering
hurricane, or the severity of a drought, or the crash of a large commercial jet airplane, or an outbreak of the flu - they would seem to be out of touch and come
under question. So why the silence on the alien presence?
There are several reasons why there will be no public announcement admitting to the alien presence. Where there may be selected private announcements, a
general press release will not occur.
- The alien presence is still deniable. Since aliens are currently operating under a rule that there remain an element of doubt, so that the anxiety level of humans
will not be raised during the Awakening, governments can rely on this and continue to remain silent. Thus they can anticipate never being presented with a
piece of evidence that would force them to break their silence.
- They have developed disinformation to bolster the story that it has all been a human generated hoax, and can come forth with this disinformation should they
deem this necessary. Many sightings, particularly of triangular shaped ships that move in a manner reminiscent of jet planes with hover capability caused by
jets turned downward, are man made. Some contactee visitations are also staged by humans who drug their subjects so they have spotty memories and
conclude they are truly contactees. Should the government get pressed to address the alien presence, they have this card to play.
- They have numerous government sponsored studies, such as project Blue Book, which can give the impression that they too have been puzzled but unable to
come up with any firm answers. Beyond the studies that are known to the public, there are many that have been prepared but are not yet released. These are
held in abeyance, and updated periodically to stay in step with the level of awareness in the public, and would be released should the government get
pressed to explain the increasing evidence that the Earth is being visited.
- They are concerned that the whole story about MJ12 and past government involvement with aliens, much of it shameful and even unlawful, will unravel and
come out. In fact, the worse the past behavior, the more likely that the cover-up will continue. As evidence of this reverse logic, look to how long after the
fact the public learns of government experiments on human subjects such as deliberate exposure to radiation or past ethical lapses of the CIA. Decades
pass, and at times half a century, before the truth is revealed. The worse the lapse, the longer the cover-up before revelation.
- They are not in control of the visitations and sightings ongoing, and this lack of control is out of keeping with the posture they take in front of the tax payer.
All manner of results are feared, from tax payer rebellion to a collapse on Wall Street. Since these issues can be endlessly debated, the debate is
never-ending. Thus, there is no point where a decision has been reached and they move forward to a press release of some sort.
All rights reserved: ZetaTalk@ZetaTalk.com